Saturday, July 15, 2017

HOT SUMMER SHOWER

Hello guys and girls, I have another image pulled from my vault today to share.  This one is a sequel to the wonderful and very popular comic Genelightfoot drew many moons ago. This time I asked the very talented Cray to take Joey back to the gym where he met harry. This time, he has a run in with another Animale the super star Spot!  This image is so awesome, cause Crays gothic style works perfectly with the way the characters were portrayed in the first Animales comic!

I believe as well, that it was around this time that Cray also started doing official work for Class Comics.  That has lead to a very fortuitous career so far.  Starting with Strip Shows and working first on Robert Frasers masterful Bromance anthology of stories, then moving to his own series projects, published by Patrick and Fraser. :) From the first time we started talking back in 2009, I always new greatness awaited him.   It feels like only yesterday I was dripping precum like crazy at the site of this on my PC screen!!! Where does the time go?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...